Need Help with Ketamine & Drug Detox?
Ketamine Yellow Pages
Ketamine.com helps you help yourself and others.
Supportive tools for making better life choices.
Substance Abuse Organizations
Secrets: How People Hide their Ketamine Use
- Learn the behaviors of hiding ketamine use and the odd places in which some addicts store the drug.
Choosing the Right Treatment Center for your Ketamine Addiction
- Choosing the right facility for your individual needs is essential in ensuring a successful recovery.
10 Ways to Keep yourself Safe When You are Dosed with Ketamine
- There are ways to prevent being drugged, however if it does happen, you should know what steps to take to keep yourself safe.
10 Ways Ketamine Can Ruin Your Life
- Using ketamine can have some terrible consequences that could last the rest of your life.
Ketamine Abuse, Addiction and Treatment
- Ketamine is often abused for its dissociative effects and can easily lead to an addiction, requiring professional treatment.
10 Reasons Ketamine is Attractive to Teens
- People sell ketamine at clubs and raves, where teens often attend, making it seem like the popular thing to do.
How to Help a Friend Who Has Overdosed on Ketamine
- Vomiting, muscle twitches and slurred speech are common warning signs of a ketamine overdose.
Can Ketamine Addiction Be Treated in Outpatient Care?
- Whether you choose inpatient or outpatient care for ketamine addiction is dependent on the severity of your abuse.
5 Tips for Staying Away from Ketamine during the Holidays
- Keeping yourself busy and having the support of others will help you stay sober for the holidays.
Ketamine Use around the Holidays
- Some people use ketamine during the holiday season to help ignore the stress they're feeling.
Holiday Stressors and Avoiding Ketamine Relapse
- Find ways to relax and distract yourself from cravings so that you can enjoy the holidays without relapsing.
5 Ways to Protect Yourself from Spiked Beverages during the Holidays
- Be cautious and learn the signs of a tampered beverage so you can have a safe and fun holiday.
5 Reasons not to Use Ketamine during the Holidays
- Giving in to your ketamine use during the holidays could harm your closest relationships and leave you feeling bad about yourself.
Effects of Ketamine Abuse
- Ketamine abuse is very dangerous to the psychological well-being of users. Even for recreational users mild delusions have been noted, and frequent users have even more to worry about.
Do I Need Help for Ketamine Addiction?
- Abuse of ketamine can cause serious psychological harm. The drug is addictive, as evidenced by the development of tolerance to the drug and dependence on it. Recovery is possible!
Ketamine: an Animal Tranquilizer and a Club Drug?
- Though it was initially intended for humans, ketamine is now primarily used in vetrinary practice due to its potential for abuse and highly dangerous side effects.
Get Help Now
Need immediate help or prefer speaking with someone?
24 Hours A Day · Toll Free
Use This Format Only: (###) ###-####
The Addicted Person
Ability to Finance:
$1 - $2,500
$5000 - $10,000
$10,000 - $20,000
$20,000 - $30,000
$30,000 - $40,000
More than $40,000
Details or Comments:
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Pin It on Pinterest